Sunday 13 July 2008

Afterglow Cosmetics Product Review On Organic Mineral Makeup

Review by Image and Style News

Afterglow cosmetics product review on organic mineral makeup. I’ve recently been in search of a new mineral makeup. Since I have semi only borderline combination skin I find that mineral makeup gives me the best coverage and it keeps my skin from looking oily. Typically I use bareminerals but i’m always on the hunt for a new mineral foundation to match my skintone. I though I would try Afterglow cosmetics since they only use organic products in their makeup…including lipgloss. There mineral makeup is bismuth free which is used in many mineral makeup products including bare minerals. I love bare minerals but it sometimes can make me itch.....

organic-mineral-makeup2.jpg

If you’re interested in afterglow cosmetics you can click here


organic-mineral-makeup.jpg

2 comments:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

U look too good. Organic cosmetics exist to give us a choice. No longer are we forced to use products on our faces and bodies that have more chemicals than our household cleansers
. Many people today are shifting to organic products now. These have the less chemicals and artificial products when compared to others. natural Organic cosmetics on your skin gives your face a much better and healthier look than any other cosmetics. And it will also keep your skin pores open and glowing.

Lets Go Organic